DIY Easter Chocolate Mould (EE62)
Original price R 30.00 - Original price R 30.00
R 30.00 - R 30.00
Current price R 30.00
9 Left in stock
Making your own Sugarfree, Diabetic, Banting or Keto Easter Treats is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Melt our low carb Caring Candies chocolate
- Pour into our Easter Chocolate moulds
- Once chocolate sets, unmould it
Melting our chocolate
- Take a small pot, add several centimeters of water to it and allow it to simmer (not boil).
- Place a glass bowl, which is larger than the pot on top of the pot ensuring that the water in the pot does not touch the bottom of the glass bowl (there needs to be a gap between the water and the underneath of the glass bowl.
- Add roughly chopped Caring Candies chocolate to the bowl, stirring occasionally, until it is completely melted. Remove from heat and continue to stir until it reaches a smooth consistency. Take care not to overheat it or burn it ;)
- Place chopped Caring Candies chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted. Take care not to overheat it or burn it ;)
Moulding the chocolate
- Ensure the mould is clean and dry.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop the melted Caring Candies chocolate into the cavities.
- When all the cavities are full, lightly bang the mould on the tabletop to remove any air bubbles.
- Refrigerate for approximately 15 minutes or until set.
- When set, turn the mould upside down and pop your sugarfree, glutenfree, low carb diabetic-friendly masterpieces out.
View ALL Products | Help | Register | Login