Indulge in the rich and flavorful world of keto and banting-friendly cuisine with this mouthwatering Butter Chicken Pasta recipe. This delightful dish combines tender diced chicken, aromatic spices, creamy yogurt, and a luscious tomato-based sauce, creating a symphony of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds. With the added convenience of Gracious Bakers Pene Pasta, this recipe is not only delicious but also super easy to make. Get ready to savor a bowl of creamy goodness without compromising your healthy lifestyle!
Here's what you’ll need:
4 Chicken breasts diced
1 Tbsp Garam Masala
1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tbsp Turmeric
Salt & Pepper
1 tsp Ginger
2 tsp minced Garlic
1/4 cup double cream yogurt
2 tbsp butter
1/2 Onion diced
350g diced tomatoes
125ml fresh cream
- Mix your chicken spices and yogurt together and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Heat a large pot over a medium heat. Melt your butter and cook your onion until translucent.
- Add your chicken and brown.
- Add in the tomatoes and allow to simmer while you cook your pasta as per the package instructions.
- When your pasta is nearly done add the cream and simmer a few minutes longer.
- Drain the pasta and mix into your sauce. Serve and enjoy.
#SugarFreeRecipes #KetoPasta #BantingFriendly #ButterChickenDelight #LowCarbCuisine #KetoLife #GuiltFreeDelights #KetoKitchen #SugarFreeLifestyle #KetoRecipes #DeliciouslyHealthy #SugarFreeLiving #KetoInspiration #LowCarbLife #CreamyGoodness #KetoFriendly #HealthyChoices #SugarFreeJoy #KetoDiet #LowCarbLiving #EasyRecipe