Making your own Sugarfree, Diabetic, Banting or Keto Easter Treats is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Melt our low carb Caring Candies chocolate
- Pour into our Easter Chocolate moulds
- Once chocolate sets, unmould it
Stovetop Melting Method
- Take a small pot, add several centimeters of water to it and allow it to simmer (not boil).
- Place a glass bowl, which is larger than the pot on top of the pot ensuring that the water in the pot does not touch the bottom of the glass bowl (there needs to be a gap between the water and the underneath of the glass bowl.
- Add roughly chopped Caring Candies chocolate to the bowl, stirring occasionally, until it is completely melted. Remove from heat and continue to stir until it reaches a smooth consistency. Take care not to overheat it or burn it ;)
Microwave Melting Method
Place chopped Caring Candies chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted. Take care not to overheat it or burn it ;)
How to make a DIY Hollow Easter Bunny/Egg
- Working with one mould cavity at a time and using either a brush or spoon put enough chocolate into the mould so when you rotate and tilt the mould, all sides of the cavity are coated with a thin layer of chocolate. You can also coax it along with the back of a spoon if necessary. Make sure the entire mould is covered with a thin layer, all the way up to the top of the mould and try to keep it from pooling at the bottom. If it does, remove a little with the spoon.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes to set.
- Once chocolate is set, unmould it carefully. Remember that the warmth of your fingers may melt the chocolate.
- Carefully line up the opposite sides of the bunny and join the back and the front together with some melting chocolate (make sure you make a smooth seam).