Banting Loaf Mix: ALMOND AND SEED
15 Left in stock
Suitable for Vegans, Diabetics, those with Coeliac Disease, the Health Conscious, and those following a Sugar-free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Banting, Keto, Low Carb or Halaal Lifestyle!
Banting Boulevard's Seed & Almond Loaf is the low-carb answer to replace your usual slice of bread. Not only is it delicious, but this premix is also made with clean wholefood ingredients and no gluten, grains, added sugar or preservatives. Bake a loaf, slice it up, serve with a smear of butter and feel good about it. Just add eggs and buttermilk.
Sunflower Seeds (38%), Flaxseed (27%), Coconut Flour (14%), Desiccated Coconut (14%), Almonds (4%), Baking Powder, Psyllium Husk, Erythritol, Himalayan Salt. ALLERGENS: Tree Nuts.
Makes 1 loaf (20 slices).
- Heat oven to 180°C and prepare a loaf fin.
- Whisk together 6 Large Eggs and 250ml Buttermilk (Dairy-free option: replace with 250ml Rooibos Tea and 30ml Olive Oil).
- Mix in the Seed & Almond Loaf premix and leave to stand for 5mins.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and sprinkle with the Seed Mix.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, oven temperatures may vary.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Store in the fridge or freeze slices.